Due to passenger growth and the introduction of new services, we are delighted to announce the purchase of fifteen brand new Wrightbus Euro 6 single deck vehicles, for residents and visitors of East Lothian.
Managing Director, Richard Hall said:
We are delighted to once again be working in partnership with Wrightbus to offer our customers a unique, high quality, bespoke vehicle, which has been specifically designed with their comfort and safety in mind.
From concept to reality, every element of these vehicles has been reviewed in detail to ensure that our customers are able to travel in a warm and comfortable environment. Our investment in these vehicles shows our continued commitment to the local community, building on our promise to provide the county with a first class service.
The custom built single deck vehicles are 13.2 meteres long and can carry 89 passengers. They are all fitted with:
- USB charging points.
- A five panel roof specially coated in UV protection to create a bright saloon area.
- Two tone wood effect flooring.
- Significantly improved lighting with the introduction of spot lights and centre roof strip lighting
- Puddle lighting on the entrance taking in to consideration the rural areas where customers board and alight.
- Two tier luggage racks.
- High quality seating with arm rests.
- Multi-media screens to disply next stop information and news feeds.
Come along to our Family Fun Day on 22 April at Archerfield Garden to be first to see these new buses and get onboard. We’ll be there 1100 – 1400.
We are looking forward to putting these buses into service and hearing what you think.