We are looking for a General Assistant to join our Engineering team.
The role will be at our Musselburgh Garage working 0500 to 1100, five days over seven.
General Assistant Responsibilities
- Keeping Depot Clean and Tidy
- Assisting Supervisors and Managers with ad-hoc duties as required
- Maintain and Develop Technical Skills as and when required
- Communicate effectively with colleagues
- All other General Housekeeping Duties
General Assistant Requirements
- You must possess a full Valid UK Driving License
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal instruction in order to fulfil duties as required
- A PCV license is desirable, the ability to obtain one is essential.
Benefits for you as our General Assistant
- Salary Circa £10.68 p/h, pension and discount schemes and much more
- Continual training and development to push forward your career
- FREE Travel to work! With our Ridacard on our buses and Edinburgh Trams
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.